Open Forum

Latest Discussion Posts

• 2021 Q4 Update from State Records Office WA The proposed new single Standard is progressing through the review and approval process – currently undergoing legal review. It is important to note that, whilst the new Standard will be significantly ...

• Hi Shane, Thank you very much for the feedback, I think I responded back to the private message, but I really appreciate the information you have provided and will take you up on the offer. I will reach out to Anita later this week. Once again, thank ...

• Hi all, Does anyone have a Council policy on the capture and storage of photos? We are looking at developing one and would be interested in talking to anyone who has already done this. What are our requirements on personal identifiable information in ...

• Hi Lisha, I did respond previously it may have went as a private message We previously did a migration from Tech One to SharePoint on premises in 2014-15 when we were Bankstown Council. We have since merged with Canterbury Council who also were ...

• Thank you for all the responses, I have received some great advice and assistance to move forward with the data extraction project. Kind Regards ------------------------------ Lisha Belbin Corporate Nominee ------------------------------

Upcoming Events

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.