Open Forum

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi all We are in the throes of completing our migration to SharePoint/AvePoint. With the coming requirement to complete our OVIC Protective Data Security Plan, I feel we need to revisit the Security Risk Profile Assessment. Has any one completed a SRPA ...

• Hi all, I'm getting a copy of the book. If anyone else is interested in setting up a reading group for the book I'd be happy to set it up. John John Hinchy Records Management Transformation Lead ...

• Hi Erin Totally agree with your question. I too have been there, and it is the hardest gig of all. As @Anne Cornish said, I would love to see some technical advancement developed in this area. An app that you could apply filters for what you ...

• Thanks Ruth and have sent an email to admin. Look forward to getting a copy and having a read. Cheers ------------------------------ Katrina Windebank Team Leader Information Management City of Unley SA ------------------------------

• Hi Yvette We have a range of volunteers, from bus and community transport drivers, library, museum, community centres and community support services. Majority of these roles have limited record creation and whilst under our IM Policy they have obligations ...

Upcoming Events

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.