Open Forum

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Peter I have created such content for my previous organisation but now that I am consulting I can see that one size does not fit all. A generic manual and cheat sheet, I believe, would not be the best option for an organisation. You will need ...

• INFORMATION ASSET REGISTER (IAR) - Risk Matrix for Paper and Digital Records - Seek your Feedback Hi All Following the State Records Maturity Survey (in SA), we are now in the process of developing our IAR. When it came to identifying the levels ...

• Hello Peter Hopefully someone will be able to share a copy of theirs. I have created several of these for clients, but as they have paid for them, I am unable to share them. There are a few on the internet in the public domain that I will link here, ...

• We are have commenced engagement with our Asset Management team and looking into restructuring their Subject Indexes in ECM. We have completed the majority of business units around them, but due to AM staff being off and a recent restructure, we have ...

• Hello community, I know that this has been discussed in the past, but I can't seem to find anything that meets the following question from my supervisor: We need a practical 365 records administration manual, which explains how to manage Teams, ...

Announcements

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.